Week 1 – Cask
On sale, coming on – or sadly sold out!
- Axholme, Lincolnshire – Coconut PA 4.1% Very pale light ale with tropical coconut hints for a refreshing brew.
- Charnwood, Leicestershire – Liska 4.0% A combination of English and Continental malts. Classic Saaz & Kazbek Czech hops give an authentic lager taste. Liska is Czech for fox!
- Ilkley, Yorkshire – Olicana Pale 4.4% Fresh and zingy, there are grapefruit notes and a soft yet crisp finish.
- North Riding – Cascade Pale 4.0% U.S. hopped pale ale using one of the first U.S. hops to grace our shores. This hop gives a unique citrus quality to the beer
- Electric Bear, Somerset – Red Bear 4.0% On the nose – toffee, biscuit and red apple. Mellow body, roast maltiness and balanced bitterness.
- Mauldons, Suffolk – Orange Adder 3.6% A refreshing, light golden beer with distinctive citrus finish.
- Tyne Bank, Tyne & Wear – Monument 4.1% This great premium bitter was the winner of highest rating (3 Stars) in the 2015 Great Taste Awards.
- Portobello, London – Market Porter 4.6% Pale, Amber, Munich, Dark Crystal, Black and Chocolate malts; Bramling Cross hops. Aromas of cappuccino, chocolate and fruits.
- Boss, S.Wales – Black 5.0% Our satisfying stout binds a velvety mouthfeel, an enticing espresso aroma and seductive chocolatey, vanilla and black treacle flavours.
- Moorhouses, Lancashire – Black Cat 3.4% A dark, fruity ale with chocolate and coffee flavours.
- Adnams, Suffolk – Lighthouse 3.4% golden beer with a light fragrance, lovely malty flavours and a long hoppy finish. Brewed with Pale Ale and Crystal malt, it has a hint of caramel and toffee.
- Rudgate, York – Ruby Mild 4.4% A nutty, soft & rich, complex ruby ale. Winner of several awards, including CAMRA’s supreme champion beer of Britain 2009.
- Siren, Berkshire – Proteus Mk II Vol II 4.0% An American style Pale Ale with an ever changing hop recipe – this version is made with Mosaic and Cascade hops
- Broadoak, Somerset – Bristol Port 6.0% medium – Fruity plum coloured medium cider with an apple aroma.
Keg – on or coming soon
- Weird Beard, London – World Without Dave 5.0% Chocolate mint stout, as awesome as it sounds. Brewed in collaboration with Kew Brewery.
- St. Austell, Cornwall – Korev 4.8% Cornish lager in the Helles style with a wonderful pale colour and a clean, crisp taste. (PERMANENT)
- 6 North, Aberdeen – Hopocrisy 4.2% a Belgian pale ale Super fresh hoppy aromas and a touch of Madeira cake sweetness mingle with apricot and apples.
- Lawman, Lanarkshire – Onyx Stout 4.8% A full bodied, drinkable stout (A “Stouty Stout”, if you will), marked with a clean coffee bitterness and a dark chocolate finish. A warm hug for a cold, dark evening. 4.8% ABV